Below we have compiled a list of important updates, reminders, and details for attendees of The Stewardship Network Conference 2021. If you have any outstanding questions or comments, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- It is recommended that you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser while using Hopin.
- Create an account in Hopin by visiting their website at https://hopin.com.
- Watch their “Attendee Walkthrough” video tutorial here: https://hopin.com/learn
- You will not be able to register for the official Hopin event quite yet, so check your emails for further updates and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t receive a link by Tuesday, January 26th, 2021.
- In the meantime, we encourage you to log in to Hopin and explore their free event offerings to get a feel for the platform and how to navigate it.
Text Reminders and Announcements
If you’d like, we can send you text messages to keep you on your conference game. We will remind you of the conference and specific events within it. If you sign up for this, we won’t send you any texts about anything but the conference unless you consent to this in the future. Click here to sign up.
Please let us know if you have any job postings/internships/etc. to include in our virtual job board during the conference. Please send the listings to Jodi at email@example.com by Sunday, January 24th.
If you’re on Facebook, please visit our event page to RSVP and receive important updates leading up to the conference! And be sure to share the link with your network, the more the merrier!